Sunday, January 4, 2009

Tomorrow is the day!

Tomorrow is January 5th! I cannot believe it but I am STILL pregnant. I have a doctor's appointment at 10 am in the morning and then a reservation at the baby factory to interrupt Marshall's cozy slumber inside my belly. YAY!

It's time to come out, little fella! We have all been waiting patiently (or I should say not-so-patiently) for your grand entrance into this world. We are not sure what time we will be called to come to the hospital just yet but I have had my bag packed for two weeks now so I am not concerned about being prepared anymore.

Thanks everyone for your calls, emails, texts and blog comments. We really appreciate the support of our family and great friends.

Stay tuned and see you all on the "other side"!

4 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

woo-hoo!!! i am sooooo excited for you! january 5th is a great birthday (1-5-9)...I love the odd number combo (yes, I'm a numbers geek like that!). I so cannot believe our babies will be born within 3 days of each other...who ever would have thought?

again, congratulations!! i'm sending much love and many prayers your way tomorrow!

Naomi said...

I'll definitely be thinking about you and Marshall (and Mike... although you'll be doing all the work, I know he'll be worrying).

I can't wait to see his sweet face!

Drena said...

Good luck and keep us posted! I'm so excited for you and wishing you a smooth delivery! See you on the other side.

Renee said...

Congrats! I hope everything goes smoothly and can't wait to see pictures!!