Thursday, January 29, 2009

Addition to the Dawson Fleet

Ladies and Gentleman, we have joined the ranks of of the high class stroller pushers! I am so excited to introduce our new jogging stroller, BOB! He rides so smooth on the pavement and sidewalks, Marshall just loves it. We've been eyeing them for a while and then my brother and the Poseners pointed out that these suckers were finally on sale. Good thing because they are seriously the Cadillac of jogging stollers. Love, love, love it! Time to start burning some of those extra ice cream calories I took in over the last nine months.



2 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i am so jealous!

Carrie Beth said...

Woo Hoo!!! Yeah for the BOB. Robby keeps trying to get me to start using the double one, but I feel really stupid pushing only 1 kid around in it. :-)