Friday, January 16, 2009

Marshall Being Marshall

I have to say that finding time to blog these days has been much more challenging than I expected...and I'm thoroughly impressed by my friends, Drena and Natalie, who both have newborns and continue keep us all abreast of their new adventures in parenthood through their blogs! I wish I had three hands so that I could keep up with blogging the way they have.

Marshall is now 11 days old. He has brought more joy to our lives in these 11 short days than we could have ever imagined.

Michael went back to work this week. We are so appreciative of the wonderful support of our family and fabulous friends, frequent visitors, gifts of warm meals, and a baby that sleeps in four hour increments during the night. My mom took an entire week off of work to stay with us during the days this week. She has helped us generate some sort of normalcy in our house...vacuuming, grocery shopping, folding clothes (even Mike's underwear...they are truly bonded now). The rest of the time we spent looking at Marshall...seriously, I could do it 24 hours a day.

Here are some recent pictures of Marshall...just being Marshall! Enjoy! (I have a video that I want to upload, it just seems to be taking forever to do so...if anyone has any tips on how to make it easier let me know.)

I love this face...













Marshall loves to snuggle with his dad!

2 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I'm so glad things are going well for you all. It only gets better, so take in every second of him you can!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

allison he is precious! he looks just like you!!