Monday, January 19, 2009

Just the two of us

Today is the first day Marshall and I are "on our own". Grandpa K stopped by over lunch since he had the day off work but other then that we have been flying solo. I am quite proud of us. We both managed to get cleaned up and dressed before noon. We are having a great time together!

Yesterday Carrie, Judd and Charlotte stopped by. They were so sweet to bring us lunch and dinner! I can't tell you how much we appreciate gifts of food these days. It is such a relief to be able to pop a casserole in the oven that is already made! Luckily Carrie also brought her camera with her. She is developing quite a talent for photography. We had a fun photo shoot with Marshall. Her pictures are awesome. Check them out below! He so kissable, isn't he!?










4 comments:

Drena said...

great shots! Sounds like you are doing well!! :)

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

it's scary when the parents leave, huh? my mom still comes by during the day, but lord, i miss her at night!

carrie is such a good photographer--your little man is precious!

Carrie Beth said...

I remember that first day alone...it was scary, but so nice at the same time. Glad yours went well. I LOVE the pictures...she did a great job!

Renee said...

I love the jungle picture!! So cute!