Friday, January 2, 2009

Overdue

It's official. I am overdue.

For those of you are who are still hanging in there with us, checking anxiously to see if we have news...it's January 2nd and our bun in still in my oven.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!!! I will keep you (and Michael) in my prayers...that Marshall comes soon. If only I had known you were still preggers, Tim and I would have called you and Michael when we were in town. We were just sure you had the baby and didn't want to bother you. (-: Guess I should have checked the blog. Goodluck! Can't wait to see pics and hopefully we can see him in person when we move home in a month.

Carrie Davis said...

Poor Al. Hang in there. You'll get to meet him soon enough :) I can't wait to get my hands on him!!

Clh03uga said...

I know you're so anxious...but you'll be glad he stayed in as long as possible. They tend to be stronger and healthier that way...according to my father-in-law. I can't wait to see pictures. You're going to be such a good mom. :-)

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

oh no, poor allison!!
well, at least you've only got 'til monday!
hey, where are you delivering? gwinnett???? who knows--we may be in there together!! -nat.

Drena said...

Now you know my pain!! At least you have a timeframe. Keep us posted and enjoy your last alone time with Michael for a while!