Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Anyone have any labor dust?

Tomorrow is my official due date. But I think most of us thought Marshall would be here by now. I wake up every morning now wondering if today will be the day....Lord, please let it be the day! The little turkey is done cooking and we are ready to hold him in our arms and stare at him all day long.

I think New Year's Eve would be such a fun birthday to have. The whole world would celebrate with you every year...and chances are you would almost always have some fun plans in store. I hope I'm in the hospital tonight. I was having some mild contractions last night (or at least what I perceive to be contractions)...it's so hard to tell if what I am feeling is real or just made up by my wishful thinking mind.

Nevertheless...we will be sure to sound the alarm when there is some real action. Plans today include watching some Seinfeld re-runs, going on a waddle, and then meeting Michael and a few of our friends for lunch at some Mexican place downtown. I'm taking my hospital bag with me just in case!

Oh, and if by some chance I am still pregnant on January 5th...I've got a reservation at the baby factory to have an induction.

3 comments:

Carrie Beth said...

I went into labor on my actual due date, so maybe something is about to happen!!! We're thinking about you all and can't wait to hear the good news.

Carrie Davis said...

I hope you are at the hospital right now!! If not, enjoy the Mexican food and the waddle. :)

Drena said...

get some rest...you'll need it!