Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our days are numbered...

...and prenancy brain will only allow me to blog in stream-of-conscious style.

All the baby clothes are washed and smell so snuggly (I love DREFT!).

They let us pass the birthing class a few weeks ago even though we were probably the most immature couple in there...we could barely handle the breathing exercises, especially since the lady made Michael do them with me.

Nursery is complete! Barry and Arlene bought us a beautiful rocker for our Christmas gift. I took some pictures of Marshall's finished room that I will hopefully upload to the blog soon.

We've reserved our spot at the "high-class" daycare. It's honestly the only one we felt 100% comfortable with...and geez, it's not like you can really bargain shop for childcare. Looks like we will be living on rice and beans for a while!

I'm visiting the doctor every week now. Luckily my appointments have been uneventful. Everything is on track! Baby Marshall has a strong heartbeat and I've managed to maintain healthy bloodpressure, weight gain, etc.

Nearly all our Christmas gifts are bought! It's nice to have such a big incentive to get it all taken care of early this year. We even put up our 9-foot Christmas tree last weekend.

Cheers to all! I'll post some pictures soon (we bought a new camera in preparation for Marshall's arrival)...can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

Sara said...

Sounds as if you are ready for an eventful?! holiday. Can hardly wait to hear of the arrival of your beautiful baby boy. We will be thinking of you and wish you a wonderful birth experience. Charlotte's birth was one of the most precious times of our lives.

Love,
Mrs. A