Thursday, November 20, 2008

How I know the end is near...


Baby Dawson's closet is FULL! Jam packed with cozy onesies, cute little pants, overalls, tiny little jeans, Bulldawg wear...the amount of clothes this kid has is crazy...and could definitely put any women's wardrobe to the test.





Baby equipment is slowly taking over our house...and putting it all together is becoming a weekly chore of Michael's. Check out these funny pictures of him putting together the highchair (notice baby swing in background...project #1). The first one is him all ticked off at not being able to figure out how the seat screws into the base...and the second is his smiling face when he figured it out.





















I have a co-worker that keeps telling me that I have a "glow" about me...I used to think he was being kind and and now I all I can think is "Really, is that what you call this? A glow?"

I can't remember what a full night of uninterrupted sleep feels like...

Marshall feels huge in my belly...and he is running out of room in there! He let's me know by pushing his little bottom up into the side of my ribcage.

Birthing class is THIS Saturday.

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Yes, Michael should get used to it. Judd because CSO (Chief Schlepping Officer) when Charlotte was born. Also he was in charge of putting everything together. Just the duty of a Dad. :) Charlotte's little behind was in my ribcage this time last year. Funny how time flies.

Anonymous said...

...and it will be a long, long time before you ever have an uninterrupted night of sleep again...Reality set in when Mom and Dad babysat for us for the first time and we used the evening to sleep!!! :)

Jen