Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Full Term

We made it to 37 weeks! That means Baby Marshall is now full-term.

I went in for a check-up today and it appears he is quite comfy in there. No signs of progress yet and his head is still quite high up in my belly. Seems that he wants to "cook" just a little longer. I'm so lucky to have had such an uneventful pregnancy so far. Everything has gone according to plan...and my moans and groans about routine pregnancy ailments are the most we've had to deal with.

Anticipation is mounting though...we all can't wait to meet, see and snuggle our newest family member. He's so special!

My huge belly (last week at 36 weeks)














The finishing touch on Marshall's room...a beautiful rocker from Grammy and Granddaddy! It is our Christmas gift from them and I love it!


6 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

you look great!!
and i feel the same way about milestones...this saturday marks 34 weeks (full lung development) and that is huge for us (we just wanted to make it to 30 wks). yay for milestones!!

Naomi said...

Goodness, you look amazing!

The other day, Lou and I were looking over our wedding guest list and he started laughing when he saw "Allison, Micheal, and Marshall Dawson." he said--no lie--"Oh! Marshall. I haven't even met him yet."

So cute. :)

Carrie Davis said...

You look fabulous!! I love the rocker. Yay! for 37 weeks. Please let Marshall know that he can come within the next week, but if he doesn't come by then he has to wait until after Christmas.

Renee said...

You look so cute!!!

Meredith said...

You look fabulous! Glad to hear everything is right on track and "uneventful"

Meredith (wyatt)

Drena said...

Yippee...full term! Congrats and beautiful rocker. Lookin' good!