Sunday, December 28, 2008

Still waiting


Well folks, Christmas came and then it went. And Marshall is still snug in my belly. The phone calls are beginning to roll in..."everything ok over there?" No contractions and no baby...but yes, we are hanging in there. For the third day in a row I went on a walk (er, waddle) around the neighborhood. I even pushed the long loop this morning. No luck.

Michael and I are both tired of waiting. In fact, Michael is so stir crazy that he is now repainting our kitchen as I type this. Not that I want to complain about the way he alleviates boredom!

What's the name of that Italian place in Atlanta famous for their eggplan parmesean that triggers labor? Scalini's? Maybe that should be on tomorrow's agenda.
(That's our 9 foot Christmas tree up there at the top of this post...the best lookin' one we've ever had according to Mike)

3 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

i am so glad you updated--i was wondering about you!!
happy new year...and happy birthday, marshall! :-)

Drena said...

Waiting is the worst...hang in there. You are about to be wishing you had some extra time to take a nap!

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

...are you still waiting??
i need updates!! :-)