Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Baby Sister at 28 Weeks
We are officially into the third trimester, and also officially into the hottest part of the year! I have a feeling I'm going to earn my stripes this summer in this heat. Went for a visit with the OB last week and we got a good sneak peak at baby sister. She was measuring 2 lbs 11 oz and full of energy....lots of rolling around in there these days. Doc said she is laying transverse right now so we will get another look at her in a month to make sure she's heading in the right direction.
Everything else checked out great. I've been warned to "slow down my ice cream consumption". I can't say I'm one of those people who feels beautiful when they are pregnant. At least this time I know it's possible to find my old body again...wherever she went.
We are making progress with the new nursery finally. Unloaded our old guest bedroom furniture so that we can make room for the crib, dresser, and rocker. I've even got a small hairbow collection started....he, he, he...baby girl accessories make me giddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
and the collection will get bigger and bigger and bigger!
i think she looks like her big brother in that second picture! :-)
Aww! So exciting! I can't wait to meet her.
I can already see that she is going to favor her big brother. Amazing pics!!! And, on another note, girl accessories are so much fun! :-)
super cute pics! I'm sure you look great...though I know we don't always feel that way! Its all worth it though :) And we know it'll come off!
Post a Comment