M is a real verbal kid..an early talker, for sure. He was speaking in sentences well before he turned 2. We seem to be getting into the good stuff lately...things are coming out of his mouth that stun, amuse and kill us with laughter. We actually end each night in bed talking about the funny things we heard him say during the day. I'm hoping to start capturing some of them on the 'ole blog so I never forget them!
Overheard by Michael one evening while I was out:
Marshall (looking at his dad's Blackberry): "Oh, phone's ringing...I gotta take this call....hello? hi, how are ya? good."
Me: "Marshall, where is your new monster truck?"
Marshall: "It's upstairs, honey."
Church nursery lady: "I love your new haircut, Marshall!"
Marshall to the church nursery lady: "My old one went away, I had to get a new one."
Marshall on the way home from church: "I told Miss Vickie (from the nursery) I'm not going to cry anymore."
Me: "Marshall, what do you think baby sister is saying in my belly?"
Marshall: "I want my blankie!"
Me: "She doesn't have one yet."
Marshall: "We'll have to buy her one at Christmas."
Admiring his new shorts and shirt: "These are my exercise clothes!"
Hearing Michael's car pull in the garage: "I hear dad's wocketship!"
1 comment:
So cute! I try to write down all the funnies each night in my thankful book. Don't you just love this age?
Post a Comment