Something about pulling the room together with my mom this weekend made Baby Sister's pending arrival finally seem REAL! My favorite thing about her room is that everything has been hand-picked or made with love. I found the crib sheet at Target and the print was so fun that I just ran with it for the rest of the room. We made the bedskirt ourselves this time so that it can adjust as the mattress moves down. The beautiful quilt was made by my sister-in-law, Naomi...it's perfect! Mom and I found a 100% girly lamp with pink and green fur balls in the base. Marshall's changing table hit the dust after he was finished wiht it so we had to find another one...I was intent on not spending much money on it. We lucked out and found a PB Kids table in mint condition on Craig's List!
I keep finding myself wandering in her room, dreaming about what life will be like with our sweet baby girl! All that is left to do is wait for her!
| Rocker given to us by Michael's parents when M was born. |
| hand-made quilt from Aunt Naomi |
| fun wall hook made by my mom |
4 comments:
looks great! can't wait to see baby dawson in it soon!
I love it! It is beautiful!
It is beautiful! I love the pictures you found. Baby D is already so loved! We can wait to see her sweet face!
It looks great and so girly!!!
Post a Comment