Been on a posting hiatus lately. I think the extra lbs and this ridiculous heat are working against me. I honestly try to save every ounce of energy I have to spend on Marshall so that we can enjoy these last few weeks of our "old routine" before baby sister makes her appearance. And while he is consistently napping again these days (hallelujah!), I have been trying to do the same when I get a chance leaving little to no spare time in my day until bedtime.
We've been making the most of this summer as a family of three. We missed out on an awesome trip to Montana and our typical trips to the beach due to my current condition, but we've been able to soak in summer with plenty of fun activities. We've hit up the zoo, several G-Brave games, escaped to Athens for one last overnight adventure while M stayed home with the grandparents, and on most days find ourselves at the neighborhood pool pretending the waves were crashing in the background. Oh, and we've ventured up to the lake to rent a boat enough times that M thinks we actually own one. :)
I haven't documented my growing belly with baby sister with as much dedication as I did with Marshall. Maybe it is because I know that the best is yet to come, but I'm pretty sure it is because I'm a lot more conscious about my weight gain this time around. I was trying to avoid it, but I've gained almost the exact amount as I did with M. Feet are swollen, rings haven't been on my fingers in months, heartburn is in full effect. Regardless, I'm making it and we've got less than five weeks to go! Stay tuned!
5 comments:
You look fabulous! What a fun summer you have had!
You look beautiful-- as always! And soon there will be another beautiful girl in the Dawson house!
You look so pretty! I am so happy for ya'll and cannot wait to see this beautiful little girl!
ALLISON,
That last post was from me...sorry, I forget to sign my name
Denise (Natalie's Mom)
You look great! I can't believe that you only have just over a month left!!!!
Post a Comment