A towel on my head after a shower...
Anything that has a long string attached...
Watching us brush our teeth...
His dad shaving his face...
The hairdryer...
The fireplace screen.
The blinds! Oh, the blinds.
His most favorite - the chains that hang from the fans. Good gawd, he loves them.
And of course, any electrical cord plugged into the wall or not.
Luckily there ARE are few things he is loving these days that are safe for him to adore and enjoy.
.
Like the sit and stand toy that Charlotte is letting us barrow.

...and his sippy cup that he can now hold by himself!

He is also LOVING his Fisher Price Animal Train that sings and moves and honks. I can't remember who gave that to us for one of my showers and I have been meaning to look back at my baby book to find out. They deserve a big thank you for all the hours it has kept Little Dog occupied.
1 comment:
I just bought a new toothbrush today b/c Oliver stole mine!!
Post a Comment