
I still love Friday's just as much now as when I was working at my corporate job. When we wake up I always tell Marshall, "It's our favorite day, buddy! It's FRI-DAY!" Fridays mean that when Mike comes home it is time to relax and enjoy our weekend. We make something easy for dinner, drink beers in the garage, hang out at the pool, and visit with friends and family. It also means I take a break from washing clothes, cleaning the house, and running errands.
.
TGIF, everyone!
3 comments:
Me too!! Friday is by far my favorite day of the week.
I live for Fridays for the same reasons you listed!!!
i believe i will keep this happy face in my mind forever,keep snapping pictures because me and moe look at them all the time, my fri. started on my b-day and i have to say i am glad to be back at work, hotel kelly is in full swing-love pk
Post a Comment