Monday, June 1, 2009

Mr. & Mrs. Louie K.


They did it! Lou and Noami finally tied the knot on Saturday. The weather couldn't have been more perfect, the setting was beautiful, and everything went off without a hitch! Naomi looked absolutely gorgeous. She had the most beautiful vintage-looking lace dress with an awesome birdcage veil and stunning blue earrings and blue sandals...one of the classiest brides I've seen! Lou looked dapper as well with a beige linen three piece suit. I was so, so proud and happy for them.

The reception was a blast and the dance floor was full the entire time. Imagine that...

I don't want to steal their thunder so I will just post a few pix for now. (Plus, I failed in my mission to get a lot of good pictures, guess I was too distracted by the good food, fun and Yuengling beer - thank goodness there was a professional photographer there!).


Practice-run the night before the wedding...

Mom, me and Lou at the rehearsal dinner overlooking Suwanee Town Center.

The beautiful bride and her matron of honor, Karen.

Handsome men...Our cousins Kyle and Trav, the groom, Michael and Dad.

Dad and Lou getting the party started.

Oh, and no pictures of Little Dog this time - Michael's sister Jennifer babysat for us! They had their own party at home that night. THanks again, Aunt Jennifer!

No comments: