
Our very first family vacation was a success! We had a fabulous time and Marshall LOVED the water. He did great in the car and sleeping in his Pack 'n Play (the two things I was most concerned about).
Our condo was in the Amelia Island Plantation. We were there for four nights for the Associated General Contractors Convention. We always have a great time on this trip - good times with friends, good food, good drinks, great sun...in year's past we loaded the car down with our bathing suits and a few other necessities. This year, of course, it included our Bob Stroller, portable crib, an extra suitcase full of baby must-haves, my breast pump (ugh, so not fun at the beach), you get the idea... A MUCH more complicated packing job!
Gonna cut to the chase - here's a summary of our trip in pictures:
Here goes nothing...six more hours to go!

Ah, made it...and check out our view!

Let the fun begin...all action, all smiles, all the time!


The closest thing to a family picture we could get:
Marshall Dawson, Yates Insurance Agency...nice to meet ya!
Marshall Dawson, Yates Insurance Agency...nice to meet ya!
Now THIS is the life...
3 comments:
Ok, first, you look GREAT! Second, I LOVE the pictures of him smiling!!!! Third, I'm super jealous; I want to be at the beach. :-)
I am jealous. I love Amelia. It is the most beautiful beach-especially the Plantation. And, business trips are the way to go to Amelia.
You have a gorgeous family. Marshall is growing so nicely.
Love,
Mrs. A
So fun! Things certainly have changed since the chin on the pool accident!:) You look just as hot as ever, though!
Can't wait to see you Tuesday!
Post a Comment