Posting from Mike's Blackberry tonight as I am chomping on a veggie pizza while watching the moonshine dance on the Atlantic. We are down in Amelia Island for an industry conference (which I renamed as the "Skin the Chin" conference a few years back...that's another story for another post). Little Dog pooped out early tonight so we left Mike at the welcome reception to do his own networking (or so he calls it).
A few highlights so far:
Marshall was an awesome in the car (thank the angels in high heaven for that) - he even had his first trip to Cracker Barrel!
He LOVES the water (no pressure, of course)
All of a sudden he is insistant about drinking from a glass. We have video to prove it. Stay tuned...
The day finally arrived - I put a two piece back on people! It ain't what it once was but I think I'm OK with that...
Pictures to come soon!
5 comments:
yay for marshall!!
...and you always had a body to die for--i'm sure that hasn't changed! :-)
we need to get our two together to play...and maybe oliver too!
Another play date would be great!
Congrats on the 2 piece! Photos of that to come soon too?? !
Have fun.
So glad you all are having fun! I can't wait to see pics and I'm so impressed with your bikini status...I'm no where near that point yet. Next summer is my goal. :-)
Wow, I'm jealous - my child is 16 months and I'm not prepared to wear a 2 piece! Have fun!
Two piece? I am pretty sure that will never be in my future!! Way to go!
Post a Comment