Saturday, May 30, 2009

A Tribute

I have been working on a secret project for over a month now. Most people know that I am TERRIBLE at keeping secrets so this has been killing me for quite some time. Finally got to share it last night at Louie and Naomi's rehearsal dinner. It did its job...plenty of tears were flowing!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ok, this is the third time I've looked at this video and still get
teary eyed!...you guys are killing
me..love, aunt barb

Wells Family said...

I didn't even make it through the first 45 seconds before the tears started flowing!!!

brack said...

hey friend! that was such a fantastic wedding! and this slide show was sooo great! can you send a copy of that to me pretty please :)
jeanne b
(and yes! haha I read your blog from time to time!)

Naomi said...

Allison, thank you so much for doing this! What a treasure. I love you, sister!