This picture is from my 21st birthday (at Uptown for my free bottle of champagne, of course). Nine years ago. It was the year 2000 and we had been dating just a few months. And boy, did I think those earrings he had were HOT! (I'm also pretty sure that is Carrie in the background making out with Judd)
Little did I know at that time he was my future husband and the father of our sweet baby boy.
Still lucky in love after all this time! Happy 6 Year Anniversary, MIKE!

3 comments:
WOW - you guys were babies!! :) That is me in the background - not too sure if we're making out or not :) I believe I turned 21 just a few days before that. Happy Anniversary to you too!!
Happy Aniversary! You guys are great role models.
i was there that night too! (not sure if you remember that...haha)
Post a Comment