He looks like a mini Barry in that picture!I'm off work on Thursday, maybe Marshall will get a visit from Uncle Lou.
put Michael on that changing table and see what he does!
i wish i could say the same thing about miss m.m...she shrieks every time we put her on it. fun times!
I remember how Carrie used to "talk" on the changing table and Charlotte REALLY loved to "talk" and smile when she was tiny and on the changing table. I guess they just love to communicate in that way. Love, Mrs. A
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He looks like a mini Barry in that picture!
I'm off work on Thursday, maybe Marshall will get a visit from Uncle Lou.
put Michael on that changing table and see what he does!
i wish i could say the same thing about miss m.m...she shrieks every time we put her on it. fun times!
I remember how Carrie used to "talk" on the changing table and Charlotte REALLY loved to "talk" and smile when she was tiny and on the changing table. I guess they just love to communicate in that way.
Love, Mrs. A
Post a Comment