Monday, February 2, 2009

Little Charmer

Greetings from Mr. Stinky's house! This little guy poops more than I ever imagined...really, it's quite amazing. The books all say that some babies may poop only once every few days and some babies may poop after each feeding. Lucky for us, Marshall fits into the second category. At least we know he's getting enough food and appears to be a healthy, growing boy. And mommy and daddy are getting a lot more efficient with the diaper changes after all the practice we get. I know, I know, enough about poop. We go to the pediatrician later this week for his monthly check-up. Can't wait to find out what he's weighing in at these days. He's grown a lot! I stood on the scale last week...on my own and then with Marshall. The difference was 12 lbs. Big BOY!

Great Grama and Grandpa "C" came to visit Marshall on Friday. I love these pictures of them with their Great-Grandson. He was a real charmer while they were at our house...look at how content he looks sitting with them!


Here are a few more pictures from the weekend. Marshall got some good family bonding time in with his grandparents.


With his Grandpa Kirchner...

And Grandaddy on his birthday...

Daddy and Marshall entertaining each other...





No comments: