For all those folks out there who haven't been able to meet Marshall in person yet, here's a one minute clip of him "in action". Big apology for the goofy baby voice in the background.
Oh so cute! He has changed so much I can't believe it!
He is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing him with all of us in blog land. Can hardly wait to watch him grow. Loved seeing you on Saturday.Mrs. A
I know his budding smile is adorable, but I still get a kick out of his serious face. Soooo sweet!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Oh so cute! He has changed so much I can't believe it!
He is so beautiful. Thank you for sharing him with all of us in blog land. Can hardly wait to watch him grow. Loved seeing you on Saturday.
Mrs. A
I know his budding smile is adorable, but I still get a kick out of his serious face. Soooo sweet!
Post a Comment