Monday, August 25, 2008

Let the shopping begin!

Now that we know we have a "he" and not a "she", the shopping has begun! Mom and I found the cutest crib bedding this weekend and we went ahead and ordered it. We are going to paint a rocker that my aunt gave to us which was my great-grandmother's at one point in time. I've also convinced mom to tap into her long-since-hidden artisitic talents to help me paint canvas wall hangings to match our monkey/froggie theme. HOw fun!
I also discovered that a cute childrens boutique by my office is going out of business so I bought a $70 overall set for next summer....i just couldn't help it. Oh, and I didn't pay 70 bucks...it was 90% off!

2 comments:

Drena said...

What is the boutique going out of business? Very cute bedding!

Allison D said...

Ooops! That was rude not to share where I got my deals with all the blog readers out there. It's the one I emailed you about...Chocolate Soup over here in Sandy Springs.