Tuesday, August 12, 2008

20 weeks in the cooker...


Here the belly shot from 20 weeks. Halfway! And only 5 days until we get to find out if we've got a boy or a girl. Stay tuned for the important annoucement next week!




5 comments:

The Lanier Family said...

Oh my gosh that belly is so cute! You look fabulous dahling. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl!We can't wait to meet you Seven Dawson!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear!

Sara said...

Just read your blog. You do a very nice job. Happy Birthday to your dad. What a nice party. Looks like a good time was had by all. I loved the card you made for Carrie. I'll never forget when we went to New York. You were hilarious and had us all in stitches. I'm so excited for you to see your baby next week. You will be a great mom.

Love,
Mrs. Achuff

Carrie Beth said...

You look amazing!!! Can't wait to her the big news next week.

Naomi said...

I cannot believe how great you look!