Little Baby Dawson is not shy! He showed us his goods this morning at our ultrasound! "Money-shot" picture to be posted soon! We are so excited!!! WOW!
Congratulations. Um, on another note, if I was really annoying on Saturday, please disregard. I think at one point your husband had to leave the table because I was so loud and annoying. SORRY!!!
I've been waiting in breathless anticipation all day! I'm so happy for you guys... I know Michael is psyched. PS- I had feeling it was a boy... maybe I'm psychic!
8 comments:
Love it. I totally voted girl. I never win bets.
Congratulations.
Um, on another note, if I was really annoying on Saturday, please disregard. I think at one point your husband had to leave the table because I was so loud and annoying. SORRY!!!
Congrats!! It was great to see you guys Saturday.
WHOOOO HOOOOO! I'm so excited for you. Can't wait to meet him. Happy B-Day, by the way!
Yeah. I am so excited for you guys. And what a day...a boy and your birthday. I hope you have a great birthday!
I've been waiting in breathless anticipation all day! I'm so happy for you guys... I know Michael is psyched. PS- I had feeling it was a boy... maybe I'm psychic!
Yay! Congratulations Allison! Boys are fun! You look great!
I voted boy! :) Congrats and happy birthday! Glad Oliver will have a buddy.
Congratulations!!! I know you are so excited to finally know. We can't wait to meet your little guy. :-)
Post a Comment