Thursday, September 4, 2008

Is that really me?

Ladies and gentleman...my old body has officially disappeared! Baby Boy Dawson has totally taken over. Making himself right at home, that's for sure!

23 weeks and counting...

The good news is that I continue to feel great. Nothing to complain about at this point except for a few random charley horse cramps at night and some occassional heartburn. I'm dedicated to walking 30-60 minutes at least 4-5 times/week so I can counter-balance my chocolate problem that has become totally out of control. I'm up 16-17 lbs so far. And the baby only weighs about a pound...ay, yay, yay! Hold on to your hats, people!

Mom and Dad are vacationing in Scotland right now so we are holding down the fort in Suwanee. My poor girlfriends are catching the brunt of my daily pregnancy thoughts, questions, sagas that are not appropriate to post on the blog, since mom is sipping scottish whiskey with dad. They deserve a good break, that's for sure.

Dawgs play Central Michigan this week. Thinking I may try to weather the heat for at least the first half.

THanks for checkin' in to the 'ole blog! Until next time...

3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

You look fantastic! What a cute preggo chick. Keep the questions coming :) Please drink PLENTY of water if you go to the game.

Lauren said...

tiniest little belly ever! you look great! I 2nd the water comment! Had contractions all day the Sunday after a game last year. And I drank water!

Drena said...

You look great!! Can you believe it is getting so close?? Time flies.