Wednesday, November 4, 2009

High Class Livin'



Life is rough for this ten month old, I tell ya.  We were put up in the Ritz at Lake Oconee Sunday night for a work event Michael had on Monday morning.  I love that place...it is so warm and cozy feeling.  They have wood burning fires throughout now that it is fall and smores over an open fire at night.  They make you feel all special and VIP.  So fun. 

It was our first stay in a hotel room with little dog.  He did great.  We taught him how to jump on the cushy bed and stuff a few extra bottles of the good smellin' lotion in the suitcase before we left. 

I think I got this figured out.


Enjoying the outdoors.





Oh, and important newsflash...
Mr. Marshall took his first few steps this morning!!!  Exactly one day before he turns 10 months old.  Here goes nothin'!

6 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

that's awesome - go Marshall!!! Looks like a great time up at Lake Oconee - did he sleep in the bed with you? or did you bring a pack and play?

Allison D said...

We brought the pack n play...and thank goodness he still felt the love for it. It had been a while since he slept in it so I had my fingers.

Lauren said...

Wow an early walker! The Ritz would be SO awesome right about now. Lets get together!

Naomi said...

I love that picture of you and Marshall. You are both so cute!

Newt said...

I finally figured out what it is about that cutie, Marshall. He looks wise beyond his years.... I mean months. Somehow I suspect he has you two very well trained!

Wells Family said...

It is uncanny how much he looks like Barry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!