Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat



I'm not sure if it was his waddle walk with a tail hanging off his bootie or the big fat stuffed belly that covered his own jelly belly.  All I know is that it was hysterical and oh-so-cute.  Definitely the most adorable Tigger I ever saw! 

We had such a fun Halloween!  My mom and dad and Michael's mom and aunt came over to our house for dinner and Halloween festivities.  They manned the candy position on the front porch while we taught Tigger how to trick or treat.  He was a natural...reaching in the candy baskets and pulling out his mom's favorites.





We were fortunate to have a "dry run" opportunity earlier in the week when we went to Barry and Arlene's church for their Trunk or Treat event.  Marshall was in awe of his cousins as usual....who wouldn't be?  Check out their cool costumes!



No comments: