Thursday, October 22, 2009

The 1-2 Punch

Month nine is proving to be a momentous one for us...this week especially. Yesterday when I was loading this dishwasher (with the help of my assistant) I looked over to see him examining a bottle piece so intently that he was standing on his own. I don't even think he realized what he was doing until I started hooting and hollaring.

Then, this morning, I put him back up on his toy walker to see if he may take to it better then when we tried last week...low and behold...this kid is ready go.

What a fun age! Yay Mr. Marshall! (oh, and listen for his cheer at the end of the 15 second video...LOVE IT)

4 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

That's awesome!! your life is about to change drastically!

Lauren said...

Yeah Marshall! Want to see you once we are all well around here!

Louie said...

HA! what a little monster he's gonna be!

Jennifer Stoeckig said...

I can't wait to see him on Sunday!