Friday, November 20, 2009

Tadaaaaa!

We never really had formal photos taken of our family when I was growing up. I'm sure it was because they were expensive to do...especially back then. And I'm assuming the only option was Olan Mills with their cheesy poses.

As uncomfortable as it can feel posing for the camera with the most natural smile you can fake, it is important to do! This time in our lives will only be here for a short moment. I'm so happy we captured it with in very first family photo...tada!





All the credit goes to C. Davis Photography. (She also captured that classic one at the top of the blog...I call it "oh-so-Marshall") She is awesome. And actually makes it REALLY easy to be natural in pictures. She met us at a park around the corner from our house and basically let us be...US! Thank you, thank you, Big C!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful pictures! ML Odom

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

carrie did such a great job...as always!
fabulous pictures of all three of you!

Lauren said...

Great pics Allison! We totally did the Olan Mills thing too..ha!..makes me laugh :) Anyway, we got our first "pro" pics a little before Davis' 1st birthday and I'm SO glad we did.