Something happened to our cute little Dell Mini computer - one of my only lifelines to the outside world some days! Crisis, crisis! I have to send it back to Dell (it is still under warranty, thank goodness) and won't have it back for a few weeks. What about the blog!? What about reading all the other blogs?! What about my email and all the dates I've got saved in those emails about all our holiday festivities and events. Could it GET any more complicated!? So I dug our old dog dinosaur laptop out of the closet and prayed that it just might boot up and let me get on the Internet. Someone is watching out for me, today at least...ahhh! THank goodness. This laptop, circa 2004 when I started MBA school, has got to weigh 20 lbs. It's really crazy how technology changes so quickly. We are spoiled.
Anyway, I've got some really cute pictures to share from our trip to NC to visit Erin...and a few others from Grammy's birthday celebration...not sure if you all will see them. The dinosuar might have a nervous breakdown if I try to do anything fancy like upload photos to the blog.
M had a rough time in the car this weekend. It is apparent that his maximum car ride is an hour and a half these days. Whew! Talk about a bonding experience...poor mom. She said she didn't mind a bit but we were both ready for a glass of wine at the end of our road trip. That was an issue in itself - we stopped by Ingles to buy a bottle of liquid pleasure but mom came out empty handed because the county where Erin lives is dry. That's right, the whole COUNTY! Yikes. The visit, however, was great. We had so much fun catching up with Erin and her mom. And they were excited to see our little guy. Marshall made friends with Charlie, the golden retriever, which was a HUGE deal seeing as that he perviously wanted NOTHING to do with dogs that bark.
More to come soon (if dino keeps hanging in there for me)!
No comments:
Post a Comment