Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Little Man

Our computer is fixed and we are back on board!

I'm having a hard time lately comprehending how Marshall's first year has flown bye so quickly. Right before our eyes he is turning from a baby into a little boy. A few highlights from the last week that made me do a double-take....whose big boy is that?!

His first Georgia tailgate. I'm sure it was just the hat that made him look so much older, right?


Playing with his friend, Davis, who just turned 2 last month. They were zooming cars and trucks all around my kitchen floor. And M listened VERY intently when Davis gave him directions. He wanted to do everything his buddy did.

Finally, this hysterical video of Little Dog playing with his Dad. Uncontrollable laughter and utter glee. This one is awesome... can you tell he loves his dad?

1 comment:

Naomi said...

I love that video! So funny! I can't wait to see him (and YOU!) tomorrow!