Greetings from Sandestin! We are having a great time at the beach. The trip down was a success. M slept the whole way for the most part!
I am going to brag on my friend, Carrie. She has a fancy camera and has been practicing with it for just about a year now...taken just a few lessons...and LOOK what she can do! Isn't she talented?!
Oh my goodness! What a cutie and what great pictures. Carrie really captured his "Marshallness." I think he looks a lot like a baby Lou in the third one.
7 comments:
Great shots! I love the first two.
Have fun @ the beach!
Oh my goodness! What a cutie and what great pictures. Carrie really captured his "Marshallness." I think he looks a lot like a baby Lou in the third one.
Oh Yay! We're going to be models for her too! I'm so excited! She's amazingly talented!
He is so beautiful! Are you allowed to say that about a boy?
Mrs. A
Amazing pics! He is growing up and looking more and more like a BOY and no longer a baby.
Couldn't you just eat him up? We love our Marshall!
oh allison, that second one is you up one side and down the other!! :-)
love them all!!
Post a Comment