Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holiday Highlights

Hope everyone had a great Fourth of July weekend!

Ours was nice and relaxed. We woke up at our usual 5:30 AM...not to run the Peachtree like in the old days...but to convince Mr. Marshall that we all deserved (and needed) a few extra hours of sleep on the holiday weekend. Luckily he agreed. The rest of our weekend was full of good grilling and family time.

One of the highlights of our weekend was getting to meet new baby Zach! I was AMAZED at how small newborns are...how could I forget so soon? Marshall seemed like a giant next to him. The Wells family seems to be adjusting well to their full house. Since Ash now has her hands full with 2 under 2, blogging will most likely be at the bottom of her priority list. So I'll take the honor of posting Baby Zach's first blog pic!

Welcome to the world, Zachary Robert! What a cutie.

Marshall admiring his new buddy.
The big boyz.

No comments: