Mama!!!
My parenting books say that babies first say "Dada or mama" between 6-10 months but they won't know what it means until they are 9.5-13.5 months. Who cares!? He still said mama! He knows I love him! He discovered his first word yesterday afternoon. Of course he says it when he is tired and hungry...
3 comments:
that is precious!!
mm says, "blah, blah, blah" all day long. i'm not sure if blah is a word though?? haha! i'll take it!
Yay! All of these little growing up steps are so fun. Thank you for documenting them so we can share in them!
(And, YAY on your running plans! I would love to run together. I can help push Bob-- I need to work on my arms anyway.)
What a week he has had!! Belly crawling and first word!! What a growing boy! Glad Mama was the first word. I'm terrified it will be "poochie" or "shit" or something like that!
Post a Comment