Friday, October 3, 2008

My Bro is an Ironman

I guess he is technically a Half-Ironman but heck...I say if you swim 1.2 miles, bike 56 miles and run 13.1 miles you've earned the right to call yourself at least a Man-of-Iron!

Louie completed his second Half-Ironman race last weekend at the South Carolina Half Ironman Triathlon. He deserves major props. I wish we could have joined the rest of the fam in the cheering section. Check out the What's up in WInder blog for photos of the Man-of-Iron, his lady, and the "fan club"...they all camped together the night before the big event...family bonding at its best...what a crew!

CONGRATS, Lou!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lou will always win the prize in Aunt Barb's eyes, just for trying! It was a fun weekend...from one of the sideline slugs

Anonymous said...

and what a fine bar fly Michael makes. we had a blast together!