Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been tagged...

So, Carrie "tagged" me in her blog and now I think am supposed to post 7 things about myself you might not know or realize...here goes:
  1. I was almost named “Sara Lee”…after our family’s baker they like to say.
  2. I’ve never spent the night in the hospital…not one broken bone, no surgeries, no emergencies…this whole birthing process should be a real fun ride!
  3. I’ve always enjoyed hanging out in my closet…even when I was a kid. It’s always seemed like a cozy place to me.
  4. I often think about going back to school…again.
  5. I have terribly crooked fingers. And not to mention abnormally large big toes. Seriously, you have to see them to believe it. I can’t wait to see if our little boy inherits them.
  6. My curls have disappeared over the years…most think I straighten them out every day but they are pretty much gone. I never thought I would miss them but I do.
  7. I’d like to own my own business someday.

Now I have to "tag" 7 more people to do the same thing on their blog, right?

How about:

  1. Brother, Louie
  2. Brother's girl, Naomi
  3. My old friend Lauren
  4. Carrie Beth
  5. Jessica
  6. Ashley (she's already been tagged but I'd figured I'd second that tag so she updates her blog)
  7. Chelsea

No comments: