Back to Easter. It was a great weekend! We kicked it off by celebrating little Miss MM's belated birthday (she was born 3 days after Marshall) on her grandparents farm. Her mommy is a friend of mine from college. And I tell ya, those folks know how to throw a toddler-pleasing party up there on the farm. We got to feed cows and goats, take a hayride, and wrap it all up with an egg hunt and cookies!
My serious egg-hunter |
| Birthday girl |
We made it to the early sevice at church on Easter Sunday. M survived his nursery visit and even had a smile on his face when we picked him up. I always know it's gonna be a good day when that happens! We headed to Grammy and Granddad's for Easter brunch and an egg hunt with the cousins, swung home for a quick re-charge, and then ventured one mile in the other direction to have dinner with Grama, Grandpa, and the rest of my family. As holidays go in Suwanee, M successfully wiped himself out with all the excitement. All in all, another great Easter where we got to visit with everyone we love.

3 comments:
I still make Reese stay in her bed for a "nap" even when she doesn't sleep just so I can recharge!! I need that quiet time! Ha!
Handley has a "rest" on the couch to watch a movie or a few shows while Harper naps. Handley hasn't napped since she was about 20 months, but she knows that during "rest time" she isn't allowed to get off the couch and has to let me have my time to get stuff done. You still need a little break!
Sad for naps...I agree on the downtime in the room! Of course Nate may still be napping when he goes to college. haha.
Love M's Easter outfit!
Post a Comment