Thursday, February 3, 2011

Forecast calls for a 90% chance...

...of a baby GIRL! 

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that we have a "she" in there.   We visited the doc yesterday for my 12 week ultrasound.  I still can't believe they can see enough at this stage (when our little gal is only 2 inches long) that they can determine the sex.  Amazing!  At this stage he is 90% confident that we have a girl...but we will confirm at 20 weeks.
There she is!  Our sweet girl.

We are so excited and thrilled. A baby girl!  Who knew?! The only one who seemed totally convinced that they knew what we were having was Marshall.   He always replied "baby sister" when we asked what he wanted....with the exception of mentioning baby Jesus a few times.  :) 

6 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

YIPPEEEEE - I'm SO excited. Boys are pretty awesome, but having a little girl is pretty special. The 3D is amazing - in fact, I think she's already looking like her mama??

Renee said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Spectacular!! Little Marshall knew what he was talkin' about, huh?
I must admit I couldn't resist running into Kohl's on my way to church last night to have a look at the frilly side of the childrens department. I found a very soft, very sweet, very girly sleeper. Yep; I bought it. Her clothing closet has already begun to fill. :>)

Love, Grammy

Drena said...

Oh, Al! That is such great news! I'm so happy for you!

Carrie Beth said...

Girls are SO much fun and Marshall will be a great big bro for his little sister! Congrats!!! BTW, Marshall's comment about Baby Jesus is cracking me up.

Clh03uga said...

YAY! That's awesome! So excited for you!!!