I've felt victorious since Monday night when I clicked the "order" button for my latest Shutterfly photo book. I have no idea how many hours I spent creating it, and even less of an idea how long I spent sorting through the zillions of pictures we have and picking those worthy enough to print. This monster turned out to be 100 pages. It covers all of 2010. As a mom, you want to capture every little thing in some small way because you know your memory will most likely fail you of the details at some point down the road. I know it was worth every minute spent in front of the computer.
Ta...da! I'm so proud. Can't wait to rip the box open when it arrives later next week.
1 comment:
pat yourself on the back! all your effort will be worth it!
I love the photo right before he gets his haircut and the big one of him and Mike in the field. :)
Post a Comment