Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Secret is OUT!

I've never claimed to be the world's best secret keeper.  I can keep them for friends and family if they are really important, but I usually fail when it comes to keeping my own secrets for very long.  It's amazing to me that I've managed to keep this under wraps for as long as I did.

Da...da...daaaa!!!  Introducing Baby Dawson #2!  We are thrilled, excited, overwhelmed, and full of anticipation.  He or she will be joining our family right around my 32nd birthday in August!  Stay tuned for more info!

5 comments:

Natalie at Our Old Southern House said...

that is so awesome!! congratulations!
(and what a great birthday surprise for you! :-)

Carrie Davis said...

Whooo hoooooo!! Can't wait to meet baby Dawson.

Renee said...

CONGRATS!!!

Naomi said...

Yay! We are so excited! So glad the news is officially out!

Sally said...

Congratulations! What a wonderful gift and I know Marshall will be a wonderful big brother.