We were first in line this morning and got some extra attention from the big guy himself. He read Little Dawg pretty quickly and decided he would offer to sit on the floor next to Marshall in front of his chair instead of an "on the lap" visit. When Santa started name dropping (Thomas the Train, Elmo) Marshall seemed to warm up to him...just a bit. Well, enough to at least get decent picture. No smiles, but no screaming either. This is a success in our book! Our little boy is looking so big these day...sigh.
Merry Christmas!


1 comment:
We took MM on the 15th. I definitely think it helps if you walk by them a lot and let the kids him high-five in the days leading up to it. That being said, *I* still had to sit in his lap too!! I'm hoping when we go to the Rhodes Hall Santa next Monday she does better. :-)
Post a Comment