Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Slick Nick



Here it is folks! Marshall's first picture with Santa. I guess the impulse to scream like a crazy man was passed down from my gene pool. A nearly exact photo was taken in 1979 with yours truly on Santa's lap. Poor little guy. With the exception of this 60 second photo shoot, we really had a great adventure. My mom-genius insisted on going to Discover Mills instead of one of the big malls because I was sure we wouldn't have to stand in line. The good news is that we didn't have to stand in line at all...the bad news is that our Santa hadn't soaped up his white locks in some time. Michael is sulking after I showed him the picture of Oliver's Santa. He's sure we got ripped off. I think he may be right.  Maybe Little Dog would have smiled at the Santa that had his hair done earlier that day.

Here are a few more pix from today (a little more in the holiday spirit, if you will)...

Waiting to see Santa...a little aprehensive but still holdin' it together.




Post-Santa - Talk about a lot of fun for 50 cents.


Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

awww, poor Marshall - a pretty funny picture, though!

Jennifer Stoeckig said...

I think we've spent several hundred dollars on those 50 cent rides over the years!! That was a fabulous rainy day thing to do when the kids were little!!