A few highlights from the last week or so...
Hangin with our neighbor, Steven. I'm pretty sure this is the night Michael won his very first dart game in our garage.
Saturday we attended the annual family Christmas party with my mother-in-law's family. Marshall and Granddaddy wore coordinating Christmas attire. Two peas in a pod, I tell ya.
Marshall met all of his second cousins.
(oh, and he had a second shot with Santa as you can see)
Yesterday we took a field trip with the Wells Family to the Atlanta Children's Museum, complete with lunch at the Varsity. A great place for busy body boys!
This was the best group shot we could manage...whew!







3 comments:
So glad you all had fun!
Ah ha ha ha! Love the pic of Cooper and Marshall, it didn't turn out too bad!!! So much fun. You up for Stone Mountain or the Aquarium? I'm on an adrenaline rush!!!
Can't wait to join in the whirlwind this evening! And celebrate Marshall's first Christmas!
Post a Comment