A lot of work went into getting our boy dressed up in his Easter Best. We finally caved and took him to get his first haircut. Within 10 minutes he was transformed from a baby to a little boy. Holy smokes, I wish someone would have warned me how emotional a haircut could be! It was just crazy how much older trimming all his crazy whispies made him look.

He was a champ while getting his hair cut. We paid extra bucks to take him to a kids salon where they are experts in entertaining wiggly toddlers. Well worth it! They were awesome and M got a fantastic haircut. Since he was looking so dapper we took him straight to the neighborhood Egg Hunt. He found 2 of the 500 eggs and couldn't be happier.

Sunday we dressed him in his special outfit. He stayed behind while Mike and I went to church...I never blogged about our nursery saga...but to make a long story short, M has never been a fan of it and we got "paged" every visit for several months in a row. We've been on hiatus for a while and are planning our return soon...just not Easter Sunday.
We spent the afternoon at Grammy and Granddaddy's where M hunted eggs with his cousins. His were filled with goldfish, cheerios and animal crackers. What could be better than that?!




5 comments:
We went through the same hiatus...just doesn't make sense to go stay for 15 min to get paged and leave. :) He looks soooo cute with his hair cut!
He looks adorable in his cute Easter outfit and you are right about him looking more grown-up with his haircut. I hear you on the hiatus. I'm waiting for Harper to drop her morning nap so we can start going regularly again.
That first picture!! He looks soooo big. I can't believe he's not a baby anymore.
Glad you had a good Easter. Great idea about filling the eggs with "good" stuff. charlotte had eaten 2 packs of gummy lifesavers and a reeses cup before 8:30am on sunday. Talk about sugar high - then a major crash.
Love the haircut! He's at such a fun age!
OMG! He's so big!! We must get together soon- need some good times,
Lockanouch,
Ash
Post a Comment