Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Stockings Were Hung...



There they are...my holiday indulgence for which I paid too much money for but couldn't resist.  Free shipping always makes me feel better though.  They hang behind the fireplace screen because M seems to love them just as much as I do. 

And here is a little secret - there is a fourth one tucked away in the closet, still in the bag without a name on it yet.  That fourth purchase felt a little bold.  And it also made me realize that, yes, we would do this all over again if we get the chance.  Not in the immediate future...but hopefully down the road.  When I told Michael about it he just grinned.   

Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Carrie Davis said...

Cute! My heart jumped in my throat when I read the first sentence about you buying the 4th one! :)

Wells Family said...

So did mine Carrie! Al, you CANNOT do that! I just about had a heart attack!!!! Soon, though, you will join the ranks of mommy to two...anybody else want to jump on the bandwagon???

Carrie Beth said...

They look great and I'm happy you are planning ahead! I did the same thing and now I'm really happy to have matching ones for Handley and Harper. . :-)