Thursday, July 10, 2008

Maternity clothes must come from heaven...

Elastics wastebands, soft cotton material, extra room built in all around...this must be what they wear in heaven! It is FABULOUS!

I finally took the plunge this week and starting sporting my small maternity wardrobe to work. Sunday night I called mom in a panic..."I think I am going to have to wear this ugly shirt tomorrow! I can't fit my normal clothes anymore!" Much to my surprise it has been great! I feel like I'm actually in disguised pajamas all day long.

Even better is that my favorite store of all-time, Ann Taylor Loft, now carries a maternity line. They've figured out a way to keep these clothes cute! I'm going to have to post some pictures of the bargains I've gotten so far. I've had good luck at Target and the outlets as well...Old Navy's collection is not a match for my new body, however. Too bad about that one.

4 comments:

Drena said...

i know. I told Adam I may never go back to normal clothes. They are so awesome!

Carrie Beth said...

I LOVED maternity clothes! I think all jeans should have stretchy waist bands.

Anonymous said...

could UGA VII be in your belly?

Anonymous said...

Try the Motherhood Store, too. I bought a lot of my stuff there. They are really reasonable and were good quality. They lasted through both of my pregnancies and were still in good enough shape to pass them along. I'm not sure where the closest one to you is, but the closest one to us is by Target at Mall of Georgia.