In other news:
Athens-town, home of yellow sauce. Michael and I have ventured up 85 to Athens for the past two weekends. What a treat! We went to visit with David, Ashley and "Little Billy Wells" one weekend...then went back this weekend to go Ben Howard's birthday party. We were fortunate to see the Wells family two weeks in a row...such great friends! Ben use to work with Michael in the gym while we were in college. He really played the part of "bachelor" better than anyone I've known....but to our suprise seems to be settling down now. The fact that he owns a house with granite countertops and clean toilets was more impressive than I could have imagined!
Finally, we were lucky to have time to indulge at Inoko Express during our escapade in Athens. If you've never been there, it's basically hibachi food served on paper plates at dirt cheap prices. If there was every such a thing as pregnancy cravings I would have to say this is it for me. Still daydreaming about chicken and shrimp plate covered in "yellow sauce". YUMMMM!

Last but not least, Happy Birthday to Naomi!
6 comments:
I love Inoko Express! Matt and I have thought numerous times about driving over to Athens just for the yummy yellow sauce :) I hope to see your little tummy before too long.
You are too cute! Me love yellow sauce too. I'll be in Athens this weekend and may have to stop in at Inoko.
Yea, I am pretty much obsessed with yellow sauce and Inoko Express...talk about being far away from it. Did I tell you that Tim and I are moving home in February?
That above comment was me...I accidently clicked anonymous. (-:
Hey Stephanie!!! You must email me...I need details on your move back home!
Hey Allison! Congrats on the baby! I have no idea how I found your blog but I did and it is so cute! Hope to see you in a few weeks at the reunion...and I will probably stalk your blog as well...
Renee Denmark Edwards
Post a Comment